Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- Jello CakeEdited on 11/4/06
- Ultimate Cranberry Pudding CakeEdited on 4/25/04
- Pumpkin Spice Cake I
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by AnonymousThis is called a bread, but tastes more like a cake. I make this mostly during the holidays. The spices in this cake just lend themselves to eggnog and Christmas smells. Recipe will make: 4 small loaves, or 2 medium loaves, or 1 large loaf, or 1 bundt cake.
- 1 cup vegetable oil 3 eggs 2 (6 ounce) jars plum baby food 2 cups white sugar 1 teaspoon red food coloring 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon ground cloves 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1 cup chopped walnuts 1 cup confectioners' sugar 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 In a large bowl, mix together vegetable oil, white sugar, eggs, baby food, and food coloring.
2 In separate bowl, mix together flour, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking soda and nuts.
3 Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
4 Place in greased and floured bundt pan, (you can also use cooking spray).
5 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50-60 minutes or until it tests done.
6 Remove from oven to cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove and place on cooling rack.
7 While cooling, combine confectioners' sugar and lemon juice.
8 Brush over top while cake is still hot.
- Jello Cake
- › Is it acceptable in caking world...? 54 seconds ago
- › transporting a 4 tier cake 8 minutes ago
- › Dummy tier do I need sps? 18 minutes ago
- › A question for 3d cakes. 21 minutes ago
- › Fuming! 28 minutes ago
- › In need of creative minds..... :) 33 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 36 minutes ago
- › Its never red enough! 41 minutes ago
- › Covering large cake dummy without a mat - cracking disaster - any... 49 minutes ago
- › Bottles vs piping bags 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan