Decadent White Chocolate Cake
Edited on 3/12/07
- Texas Pecan Candy CakeEdited on 8/16/04
- Texas Brazil Nut FruitcakeEdited on 8/16/04
- Saucy Cherry Cake
Alphabetical Article List
Pink Azalea Cake
Posted by AnonymousTwo layers, one pink and one white, are filled with cherry nut filling and decorated with pink Seven Minute Frosting.
Pink Azalea Cake
- 1 cup shortening 2 cups white sugar 1 1/3 cups milk 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 3 cups cake flour 4 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon salt 6 egg whites 2 drops red food coloring 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries 1/4 cup chopped walnuts 2 drops red food coloring
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 (9 inch) pans. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
2 In a large bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk and vanilla.
3 In a large glass or metal mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold 1/3 of the whites into the batter, then quickly fold in remaining whites until no streaks remain. Pour half of batter into one pan. Tint remaining batter pink with red food coloring, then pour into pan.
4 Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
5 Assemble the cake: In a medium bowl, tint half of the frosting pink with red food coloring. To remaining frosting, stir in cherries and nuts. Spread this filling between the layers. Frost top and sides with pink frosting.
- Texas Pecan Candy Cake
- › Altered cake mix failures 28 minutes ago
- › Tiered Cake Boxes.......???? 29 minutes ago
- › Using BC in molds 37 minutes ago
- › Fudge Filling 41 minutes ago
- › Payment 42 minutes ago
- › Black Lace on wedding cake - HELP ASAP!!!! 44 minutes ago
- › Virgin train cake - just had to share! 44 minutes ago
- › tiara and shoe on pillow cake 49 minutes ago
- › Anyone using Moonfruit for their website? 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Baking recommendation for halving cheesecake recipe 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking