Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- Strawberry Butter Cream FillingEdited on 5/19/08
- How to turn white box cake into a store bought tasting chocolate cakeEdited on 10/24/09
- Snickerdoodle Cake w/Cinnamon Buttercream
Alphabetical Article List
Peachy Keen Cake
Posted by CocoaBlondieThis is a recipe I came up with for my family because they love peach! It's very moist & refreshing, I use a cream cheese whipped Frosting to frost & fill, They go great together. Hope you enjoys this as much as my family did!
Peachy Keen Cake
- 1-Box white cake mix 1-Cup flour 1-Box peach jello (3oz) 2-Tsp. baking powder dash salt ------------------------------ 4-Eggs 1-Cup water 1/2-Cup Ex.Light OO 1-6oz container fat free peach yogurt 2-Tsp vanilla 1-Cup fresh peeled peaches (finely diced) about 2 peaches 1/2-Cup fresh peeled peaches (sliced thin & even)
- -Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl I use a whisk to break up clumps & sift through evenly.
- -In a small bowl beat well 4 eggs, add water. oil, yogurt, & vanilla mix till uniform.
- -Add wet ingredients into dry stirring just till uniform, then add diced cup of peaches. mix till incorporated throughout batter(will be thick).
- -Spray side of 2-8inch round pans w/ bakers joy & line bottoms w/ wax or parchment paper(I also use bake even stripes).
- -Divide batter into pans & bake @ 340deg. for 35-40min(or until toothpick comes out clean).
- -Cake should be higher then pan, use a leveler to torte off height while cake is still in pan.
- -Remove cake & let cool, use small about of frosting to top of bottom layer to coat, then add 1/2 cup sliced peaches, followed by another small layer of frosting to cover before adding top layer.
- -Frost the outside of cake & keep refrigerated until served. ENJOY!
- Come on now it's cake for goodness sake!
- Strawberry Butter Cream Filling
Currently, there are 851 Active Users (19 Members and 832 Guests)
- › Heavy cream left out 1 minute ago
- › Creativity drought 35 minutes ago
- › Success With New Size Cake Mixes WASC 38 minutes ago
- › FINALLY a scratch WASC recipe! 39 minutes ago
- › how do I make a shark...plz help 41 minutes ago
- › Less sweet alternative to white ganache 43 minutes ago
- › Wet towel trick don't work for me 47 minutes ago
- › What are these strawberries dipped in!? HELP! 55 minutes ago
- › CÓMO LOGRAR BIZCOCHOS ALTOS 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › White chocolate peanut butter cake 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking