Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Edited on 10/24/12
- Key Lime CupcakesEdited on 7/3/12
- Red Velvet CupcakesEdited on 6/26/12
- Coffee Squared CupcakesEdited on 5/16/12
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter FrostingEdited on 5/11/12 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Peach cupcake with Mascarpone frosting
Posted by tara1970A wondeful peach cupcake that is very miost and not to heavy.
Peach cupcake with Mascarpone frosting
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg 1/4 tsp salt 1-1/4 cups granulated sugar 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature 3 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 2 tsp grated orange zest 3/4 cup milk 2 peaches or nectarines, pitted and thinly sliced and cut into thirds Mascarpone Frosting 1 pound mascarpone cheese 1/2 cup confectioners sugar 1-1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- 2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together sugar and butter until well combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition until light and fluffly. Add vanilla and orange zest, beating well. Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk, making three additions of flour mixture and two of milk, beating until smooth. Fold in peaches or nectarines.
- 3. Scoop batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated over for 23-28 minutes or until golden brown and tops of cupcakes spring back when lightly touched.
- Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.
- For Frosting:
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (I didn't have this and just used the regular beaters), beat themascarpone, cream and confectioners' sugar until medium-soft peaks form, 1 to 2 minutes. Be careful no to overbeat. Use immediately.
- My note: I started out beating at medium speed...bad news...then I poured on the speed to almost the highest my mixer would go. Success! It has to be beaten high speed to get thicker.
- Key Lime Cupcakes
Currently, there are 470 Active Users (5 Members and 465 Guests)
- › Black Icing 5 minutes ago
- › What?! Hershey's beat Scharffen Berger?!! 43 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/17/13 59 minutes ago
- › Sugar Beer Bottles 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › SOS: Cake broke into 3 pieces, due tomorrow morning! 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Receta para Flores de Pastillaje 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Looking for recipes for kids' birthday cake 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Scratch Yellow WASC cake..WOW 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Cool trick to level cakes! 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Sand!! 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950
- › How to make a zebra print cake - bonus... by Montrealconfections