Posted by linnagThis recipe in on the forum CC en español, but I know many of you would like to try it so here is it. Enjoy Sorry if I misspell anything, english is not my native language.
Pastelillos de Guayaba ( Guava Pastries)
- ?Puff Pastry sheets ?Guava or any filling you like ?Powder Sugar 10 X
- 1.Preheat oven at 350°F
- 2.Unfold pastry and cut into 3 inch squares or any size you like.
- 3.Place the squares on ungreased baking sheet (I use a silicone baking liner over a baking sheet) this goes in the oven for 15 ? 17 minutes.
- 4.When the squares are cool, separate into two pieces then spread the filling of your choice and put it together again.
- 5.Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.