Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Edited on 6/8/11
- Christine's Orange Dreamsicle CupcakesEdited on 10/24/12
- Key Lime CupcakesEdited on 7/3/12
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by LilprincessaThe recipe i got was from a website so its not mine and i thought that i would like to share the recipe with you guys!!
- Yield: 24 cupcakes Ingredients: For the cupcakes: 24 Oreo halves, with cream filling attached 2¼ cups all-purpose flour 1 tsp. baking powder ½ tsp. salt 8 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 2/3 cup sugar 3 large egg whites, at room temperature 2 tsp. vanilla extract 1 cup milk 20 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped (I quarter them) For the frosting: 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 tbsp. vanilla extract 4 cups confectioners sugar, sifted 2 tbsp. heavy cream For garnish: Oreo cookie crumbs 24 Oreo cookie halves
InstructionsDirections: Preheat the oven to 350? F. Line the wells of two cupcake pans with 24 paper liners. Place an Oreo halve in the bottom of each liner, cream side up. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir together with a fork to blend and set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar and beat together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Blend in the egg whites one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in the vanilla extract. With the mixer on low speed, beat in half of the dry ingredients just until incorporated. Add the milk and beat just until combined, then mix in the remaining dry ingredients. Gently fold in the chopped Oreos with a rubber spatula until evenly incorporated, being careful not to over-mix. Evenly divide the batter between the prepared cupcake liners. Bake for 18-20 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through baking, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pans 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. To make the frosting, combine the cream cheese and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium-high speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Blend in the vanilla extract. Beat in the confectioners sugar until incorporated and smooth, 1-2 minutes. Add the heavy cream to the bowl and beat on medium-low speed just until incorporated, then increase the speed to medium-high and whip for 4 minutes until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Frost the cooled cupcakes as desired. Sprinkle with Oreo crumbs and garnish with Oreo halves.
- Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Currently, there are 648 Active Users (12 Members and 636 Guests)
- › Help Help please :( 8 minutes ago
- › ciroc bottle label 28 minutes ago
- › 2D horse cake head for 30 people how big? help!!! 31 minutes ago
- › Castle Cake - Question regarding decoration of turrets 39 minutes ago
- › Questions about SugarVeil Icing 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › partnering with a venue 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Guitar cake servings from 9x13 or 11x15 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Guitar cake 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Please helps make Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figures!! 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/17/13 3 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950