Related Forum Threads
- First Birthday Cake...... Last post on 12/3/12 at 11:36am in Cake Decorating
- 18th Birthday Cake for a male! Last post on 12/8/12 at 7:59am in Cake Decorating
- Ideas for alpahbet themed 1st birthday Last post on 11/24/12 at 9:06pm in Cake Decorating
- Ideas for a 20th birthday cake for a guy? Last post on 11/24/12 at 10:45am in Cake Decorating
Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- How To Make Chocolate Cigarellos (Nati's Way)Edited on 7/28/09
- Strawberry Butter Cream FillingEdited on 5/19/08
- Snickerdoodle Cake w/Cinnamon Buttercream
Alphabetical Article List
Neopolitan Bundt Cake
Posted by AnonymousStrawberry, chocolate, and vanilla striped cake . . . it's quite delicious!
Neopolitan Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix 1 cup water 1/4 cup vegetable oil 3 eggs 1 teaspoon strawberry extract 1/4 cup chocolate syrup 3 drops red food coloring 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1 Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2 Blend the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs on low speed until moistened. Beat 3 minutes on medium speed. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the bundt pan.
3 Measure 1/2 of the remaining batter into a small bowl and stir in the strawberry extract and food color (as much as you want to make a pretty, dark pink color). Carefully pour this into the pan.
4 Stir 1/4 cup chocolate syrup into the remaining batter and carefully pour this into the pan on top of the strawberry batter.
5 Bake for about 40 minutes in a 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven. Cool 15 minutes.
6 Remove from pan and drizzle chocolate glaze over the top.
7 To make chocolate glaze: Mix together confectioners' sugar and 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup until smooth. If necessary, a few drops of water or a small amount of additional confectioners' sugar may be added until the desired consistency is obtained. Drizzle over top of the bundt cake.
- How To Make Chocolate Cigarellos (Nati's Way)
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 8 seconds ago
- › Returns... 49 seconds ago
- › Rose Petal Cake 1 minute ago
- › Unique Fathers Day Idea now I need Price? 2 minutes ago
- › Help with petal dust colors..... 13 minutes ago
- › Price shocking your clients 39 minutes ago
- › Sculpted sneakers pricing 48 minutes ago
- › Scratch Cake Recipes 54 minutes ago
- › mixing colors 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › HELP! Gourmet flavors???? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › how to make free hand GARDEINA'S ! by galidink
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat