Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- Strawberry Butter Cream FillingEdited on 5/19/08
- Lemon PoppySeed WASC variationEdited on 6/13/09
- Pineapple Cake
Alphabetical Article List
Lemonliscious Lemon Cake
Posted by lindambcI love anything lemon. So after looking for an intense lemon cake recipe this is what I came up with. For a more intense lemon flavor add the whole can of lemonade concentrate. I poured white chocolate ganache over it but you can add a sugar icing or leave it as is! Enjoy!
Lemonliscious Lemon Cake
- 1 lemon cake mix ( I used Duncan Hines) 1 sm. Box of instant lemon pudding ½ can of frozen lemonade concentrate 1 c. vegetable oil 1 c. sour cream 4 eggs ½ c. water
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Grease and flour bundt pan or cake pan.
- In a bowl mix cake mix and pudding together.
- Mix sour cream, oil, eggs, water and lemonade concentrate together. Slowly mix in dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes, invert onto platter.
- Cool completely, pour white chocolate ganache or sugar glaze over it. Or leave it as is.
- White Chocolate Ganache
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ c. heavy cream
- Bring cream and butter to boil, add white chocolate chips. Stir until completely melted. Pour into bowl. Let cool but still pourable.
- Pour over lemon cake.
- Strawberry Butter Cream Filling
Currently, there are 1021 Active Users (25 Members and 996 Guests)
- › Guitar cake servings from 9x13 or 11x15 8 minutes ago
- › HELP! Gourmet flavors???? 22 minutes ago
- › How do you steam Fondant???? 26 minutes ago
- › accountants/accounting 34 minutes ago
- › cake pics with prices 38 minutes ago
- › Begonia Pink 1 hour ago
- › PASTA LAMINADA TRAGACANTO 1 hour ago
- › CÓMO LOGRAR BIZCOCHOS ALTOS 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Ingredient list for the filling sleeves? 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Hola a todos ;) 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950