Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Edited on 10/24/12
- Key Lime CupcakesEdited on 7/3/12
- Red Velvet CupcakesEdited on 6/26/12
- Coffee Squared CupcakesEdited on 5/16/12
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter FrostingEdited on 5/11/12 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Lemonade Angel Cakes
Posted by lom784Describing thhis lemony recipes , the key word is light . The cucpakes start with an angel food cake mix to which to add the concentrate and water - that's it.
Lemonade Angel Cakes
- 24 paper liners for cupcake pans (2 1/2) inch size 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix 3/4 cup water 1/2 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate 16 lemon drops crushed ( candy)
- 1. Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 F . Line 24 paper liners. Set the pans aside.
- 2.Place the cake mix , water , and lemonade concentrate in a large mixing bowl. Blend with the electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Increase the mixer speed to meduim and beat 2 minutes more , scraping down the sides again if needed. The batter should look thick and well combined. Spoon or scoop 1/3 cup into each lined cupcake cup , filling it three quarters of the way full. ( You will get between 22 and 24 cupcakes ; remove the empty liners , if any ) . Place the pans in the oven.
- 3.Bake the cupcakes until they are golden and spring back when lightly pressed with your finger , 20 to 22 minutes. Remove the pans from the oven and place them on wire racks to cool for 5 minutes.
- * Store the cupcakes , in a cake saver or under a glass dome , at room temperature for up to 3 days or in refrigerator for up to 1 week. Or freeze them , wrapped in aluminum foil or in a cake saver , for up to 6 months .
- Key Lime Cupcakes
Currently, there are 1319 Active Users (43 Members and 1276 Guests)
- › Suggestions please. Heel for a shoe 5 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 9 minutes ago
- › Anyone using Moonfruit for their website? 14 minutes ago
- › edible printouts 15 minutes ago
- › Purchasing cake pedestals 20 minutes ago
- › Press Article... can't hurt business!! 20 minutes ago
- › cupcake delivery help! 20 minutes ago
- › Where in Arizona can I buy Sweetex? Preferable near Laughlin Nevada 27 minutes ago
- › Cake charging 48 minutes ago
- › embossing words/scripts in cake 54 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net