Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Edited on 6/7/11
- Lemon Cake Starting with a White Cake MixEdited on 2/24/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/FillingEdited on 11/15/10
- Lemon Cupcakes
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by we2texansI've been sampling several recipes for the past couple weeks trying to come up with a fresh lemon-y flavor that wasn't too sweet or artificial lemon tasting. One of the major problems I was having was sunken centers of my cupcakes -- but with the help from CC folks I got that resolved. I don't think I've seen this recipe posted here before.
- 1 box DH Moist Deluxe Classic White Cake mix 1 pkg. Dream Whip 2 TBS lemon instant pudding ([b]not [/b]sugar free) 4 large eggs 2 TBS vegetable oil zest of one large lemon Juice of large lemon, plus thawed frozen lemonade concentrate to equal 1 1/3 cup of liquid
InstructionsPreheat oven to 325-350 (I actually find that somewhere in the middle of these two work best for my oven when baking cupcakes). Mix all ingredients on high speed for about one minute -- batter will be slightly whipped. Place paper baking cups in cupcake pan and fill each with 1/4 cup batter. Place one tray in center of oven and bake for 16-22 minutes -- turning pan about 8 minutes. Begin checking for doneness after 15 minutes until you are familiar with the proper baking time for your oven. Recipe yeilds 25 cupcakes (I baked one cupcake as a test for time/temp before baking two complete cupcake tins).
- Lemon Cake Starting with a White Cake Mix
Currently, there are 1238 Active Users (33 Members and 1205 Guests)
- › Any fancy bakeries or great supply shops in Memphis, TN? 17 minutes ago
- › Need Modiified Hershey Perfectly Chocolate Cake Recipe 19 minutes ago
- › Has anyone made a cake to look like a bar of chocolate? 28 minutes ago
- › Cookies won't stay on the stick 32 minutes ago
- › i'm devasted... 32 minutes ago
- › Does a raspberry preserve filling need refrigeration? 33 minutes ago
- › How do I fill a 3D Train Cake? 35 minutes ago
- › HOW LONG DOES THE BUTTERCREAM ICING FROM SAMS STAY FRESH? 36 minutes ago
- › fondant figure.? 41 minutes ago
- › Tiered Cake Boxes.......???? 50 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking