Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Anyone tried this flavor? Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:48am in Cake Decorating
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
Pumpkin Cake II
Edited on 4/26/04
- Spiced Pumpkin Praline rollEdited on 6/13/11
- Wacky CakeEdited on 6/12/11
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Alphabetical Article List
Lemon Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Posted by AnonymousPumpkin pie spice gives the streusel topping an incredible flavor that really complements the delicate lemony flavor of the cake.
Lemon Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Batter: 1/2 cup butter 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese 1 1/4 cups sugar 2 eggs 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mace or Nutmeg 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract 1 3/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup milk Topping: 1/2 cup sugar 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice 1/4 cup butter
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream together butter and cream cheese. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well. Stir in mace and lemon extract.
2 Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt. Add alternately with milk to butter mixture. Pour into a greased and floured 9x13x2-inch baking pan.
3 Combine topping ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake 35 minutes or until done. Cool. Cut into 2 x 3-inch pieces.
- Spiced Pumpkin Praline roll
- › dry cakes 15 seconds ago
- › Jason should make a "Cake law book" 1 minute ago
- › What tool do you wish you had never bought? 2 minutes ago
- › Pricing of Cupcakes 4 minutes ago
- › what to charge for this cake? 5 minutes ago
- › Target Wedding Dress? 5 minutes ago
- › Oven or baking issues? Cake sinking 10 minutes ago
- › Mailbox News Back Issues 15 minutes ago
- › HELP!!! DISASTER with Michelle Foster fondant recipe!! 17 minutes ago
- › Cupcakes for wedding..Need some ideas please help 21 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net