Posted by libysueThe moistest coffee cake I've ever had!!
Lemon Coffee Cake
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix 2 Sm Boxes Instant Lemon Pudding 4 Eggs 8 oz Sour Cream 1 C. Veg Oil 3/4 C. Hot Water 1 t. Vanilla
2/3 C. Sugar 3 t. Cinnamon 1 C. Chopped Pecans
- 1 Mix a cake mix, pudding, eggs, sour cream, oil, water, and vanilla until smooth
- 2 Mix sugar, cinn, and pecans in a seperate bowl, set 1/2 mix aside for topping
- 3 Alternate layers in a 9x13 pan starting with the cake mixture.
- 4 Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees
- 5 Sprinkle with remaining sugar mix and let set for 1 hour in pan.