Posted by jomaia favorite dessert of my nephew and of course my husband...
- 6 eggyolks 2 whole eggs 410ml evaporated milk 1 can (14 fl oz) sweetened condensed milk 1/2 tsp lemon extract 1 tsp vanilla extract for caramel 6 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1.prepare 2 8-in round shallow baking pan.
- place water on the steamer and open the fire at medium heat
- 2. on a bowl, combine eggyolks, eggs, evap milk, condensed milk, lemon and vanilla extract.mix lightly until well incorporated. set aside
- 3. put 3 tbsp sugar on each baking pan. melt sugar over low heat.when all sugar is dissolved, remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 4. strain the mixture over the pan. remove any bubbles.cover with aluminum foil.
- 5. steam for 30-40 mins on low fire.