Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Edited on 4/4/11
- Christine's Orange Dreamsicle CupcakesEdited on 10/24/12
- Key Lime CupcakesEdited on 7/3/12
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by Bubbl3h3adThese have a very subtle lavender taste to them. I make my own lavender sugar by mixing 2 cups of sugar with about 1/3 cup of lavender flowers.
- 1 cup flour 1/2 cup very soft butter ½ c. lavender sugar, sifted 1 ½ t. baking powder 1/8 t. salt ¼ t. lavender flowers 2 eggs 3 tbsp milk
InstructionsPreheat the oven to 350. Sift lavender sugar to get the flowers out. My sugar still had some bits of flowers but thats ok. Mix together the butter and sugar until smooth, then add the eggs one at a time, until completely blended. Add the flour and mix gently. Add the milk. Fold in the ¼ teaspoon of lavender flowers. Line a muffin pan with 10-12 paper liners and distribute the batter equally. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until done (mine took 17 mins and I made 10). When the muffins are cool, decorate with pale lavender colored frosting and sprinkle with lavender petals.
- Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Currently, there are 1214 Active Users (30 Members and 1184 Guests)
- › Not sure how to go about making this cake 2 minutes ago
- › Help Help please :( 3 minutes ago
- › Wedding cake as a gift- etiquette... 6 minutes ago
- › Help! I can't get my whipped cream to hold stiff enough to make... 11 minutes ago
- › Pregnant Belly Cakes 14 minutes ago
- › Verity of cakes 14 minutes ago
- › Pricing of Cupcakes 18 minutes ago
- › Marble cake help!! :) 20 minutes ago
- › Fondant Question...Pink Fondant, can I add 20 minutes ago
- › What about coconuts? 28 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net