Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Edited on 10/24/12
- Key Lime CupcakesEdited on 7/3/12
- Red Velvet CupcakesEdited on 6/26/12
- Coffee Squared CupcakesEdited on 5/16/12
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter FrostingEdited on 5/11/12 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Jama's Fancy Cakes
Posted by AnonymousThis recipe is a pretty to look at chocolate cupcake. They take a little bit of extra work, but it's worth it! I make cupcakes for my fiance and his fellow firefighters every time he works a shift, and these are the ones that disappear the quickest!
Jama's Fancy Cakes
- 1 (18.5 ounce) package chocolate cake mix 3 cups heavy whipping cream 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1 Preheat oven according to box directions for cupcakes. Line cupcake pans with cupcake liners. (Be sure to use liners, and not just the pan.)
2 Mix cake according to package directions. Fill cupcake liners slightly less than half full. (You want the cupcake to bake up close to level with the top of the liner.
3 Bake according to package directions. Cool completely.
4 In chilled medium bowl combine whipping cream and sugar. Beat with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
5 After cupcakes are cooled completely, frost with a level layer of whipped cream frosting.
6 Spoon remaining frosting into pastry bag fitted with a star decorating tip. Pipe around the edges of the cupcakes.
7 Spoon a small amount of cherry pie filling in the center of each. Refrigerate and enjoy!
- Key Lime Cupcakes
- › Urgent! Bringing buttercream back to room temp 3 minutes ago
- › dry cakes 5 minutes ago
- › how do I make a shark...plz help 5 minutes ago
- › Help with this cake 7 minutes ago
- › What?! Hershey's beat Scharffen Berger?!! 15 minutes ago
- › Police cap 17 minutes ago
- › Fondx Vs Satin Ice! 17 minutes ago
- › HOW LONG DOES THE BUTTERCREAM ICING FROM SAMS STAY FRESH? 18 minutes ago
- › New ca cottage industry law and license requirements 21 minutes ago
- › Tall bakery boxes 21 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking