5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Edited on 7/3/12
- Pear and Pecan CakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Scratch Hazelnut and Chocolate cakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
- topicCakes With Nuts
Alphabetical Article List
IRISH CREME CAKE by Paula Deen
Posted by SusanStyleIrish Creme Cake
IRISH CREME CAKE by Paula Deen
- IRISH CREAM CAKE 1 cup water 2 tablespoons instant coffee 1 box white cake mix with pudding in the mix 1/3 cup vegetable oil 3 large eggs, slightly beaten IRISH CREAM FROSTING 2- 6oz. packages slivered almonds, toasted and completely cooled 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream 1 1/2 tsp. instant coffee 1 cup (2 sticks) butter 4 cups confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 (9inch) cake pans, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine water and instant coffee, stir until coffee is dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cake mix, coffee mixture, oil, and eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and let cool completely.
- Spread frosting between layers and on top and sides of cake.
- Gently press toasted almonds over cake.
- In a small bowl, combine the Bailey's and coffee, stirring to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add coffee mixture, beating until combined.
- Gradually add confectioners sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating until combined after each addition.
- Pear and Pecan Cake
Currently, there are 678 Active Users (20 Members and 658 Guests)
- › Separating buttercream..? 40 seconds ago
- › Help Help please :( 13 minutes ago
- › Suggestions please. Heel for a shoe 18 minutes ago
- › ciroc bottle label 48 minutes ago
- › 2D horse cake head for 30 people how big? help!!! 51 minutes ago
- › Castle Cake - Question regarding decoration of turrets 59 minutes ago
- › Questions about SugarVeil Icing 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › partnering with a venue 2 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Guitar cake servings from 9x13 or 11x15 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Guitar cake 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950