5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Edited on 7/3/12
- Pear and Pecan CakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Scratch Hazelnut and Chocolate cakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
- topicCakes With Nuts
Alphabetical Article List
IRISH CREME CAKE by Paula Deen
Posted by SusanStyleIrish Creme Cake
IRISH CREME CAKE by Paula Deen
- IRISH CREAM CAKE 1 cup water 2 tablespoons instant coffee 1 box white cake mix with pudding in the mix 1/3 cup vegetable oil 3 large eggs, slightly beaten IRISH CREAM FROSTING 2- 6oz. packages slivered almonds, toasted and completely cooled 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream 1 1/2 tsp. instant coffee 1 cup (2 sticks) butter 4 cups confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 (9inch) cake pans, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine water and instant coffee, stir until coffee is dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cake mix, coffee mixture, oil, and eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and let cool completely.
- Spread frosting between layers and on top and sides of cake.
- Gently press toasted almonds over cake.
- In a small bowl, combine the Bailey's and coffee, stirring to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add coffee mixture, beating until combined.
- Gradually add confectioners sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating until combined after each addition.
- Pear and Pecan Cake
Currently, there are 702 Active Users (21 Members and 681 Guests)
- › Kentucky Cottage Food Laws "HELP" 4 minutes ago
- › Giant Cupcake Help! 4 minutes ago
- › Hi, advice needed please 10 minutes ago
- › How much do people think a cake costs to make??? 15 minutes ago
- › Has anyone bought The Art of Royal Icing by Eddie Spence? 18 minutes ago
- › sports logos 18 minutes ago
- › Which is more preferred or popular decorator vs original cream... 27 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 29 minutes ago
- › Any tips on how to do this design? 51 minutes ago
- › Need cake ideas 54 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan