Posted by JanHAny flavor of instant pudding may be used. Use 4 serving size (3-4 oz.) pkg.
Instant Pudding Mousse
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream 1 pkg. instant pudding 1 cup milk (To make vanilla pudding chocolate - 2 tbsp. cocoa) Optional: 1 tbsp. liquor or liqueur, or 1 tsp. extract.
- (Helps cream to whip if you pre-chill bowl and beaters.)
- In small bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- In large bowl, prepare instant pudding as label directs but only use 1 cup
- whole milk. (If making vanilla pudding chocolate, add 2 tbsp. cocoa.) If adding liquor, liqueur or extract; do so now.
- Fold whipped cream into pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hr.
- You don't want to know.