Related Forum Threads
Cookies for all occasions
Edited on 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsEdited on 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesEdited on 7/27/12
- Sugar Cookie Frosting
Alphabetical Article List
Ice Cream Scoop Cookies
Posted by Texas_RoseI was watching the food network tonight and someone had made chocolates that looked like a scoop of ice cream. Somehow that reminded me that I needed to send a sweet treat to school tomorrow, and these are what I came up with. They are soft in the middle, and you need to let them harden a little bit on the baking sheet before you move them. I used sprinkles on the top, but they'd be good too with a little melted chocolate or candy melts poured over the top and drizzled down to look like syrup.
Ice Cream Scoop Cookies
- 1 cup margarine, not softened 1 cup sugar 1 package jello mix (4 serving size)--I used strawberry 1 egg 2 teaspoons vanilla 2 teaspoons baking powder 3 cups flour Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cream margarine, sugar and jello mix together. Add egg, vanilla and baking powder and mix until blended. Add flour. The dough will be stiff but if you have a kitchen aid mixer, it will be able to mix it.
- Shape it (see below) and place on an ungreased cookie sheet, about an inch apart.
- I used a tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop my cookie dough. If you have a cookie scoop, that would be even better. Leave some of the edges to make it look more like a scoop of ice cream. Press sprinkles gently onto the tops.
- Bake for 6 minutes. After you remove them from the oven, let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, or until you can move them without disturbing the shape of the cookie.
- Peanut Butter Balls
Currently, there are 1136 Active Users (31 Members and 1105 Guests)
- › Tiered Cake Boxes.......???? just now
- › Mailbox News Back Issues 1 minute ago
- › dry cakes 6 minutes ago
- › What tool do you wish you had never bought? 7 minutes ago
- › Jason should make a "Cake law book" 8 minutes ago
- › Pricing of Cupcakes 14 minutes ago
- › what to charge for this cake? 15 minutes ago
- › Target Wedding Dress? 15 minutes ago
- › Oven or baking issues? Cake sinking 20 minutes ago
- › HELP!!! DISASTER with Michelle Foster fondant recipe!! 27 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net