Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- How to turn white box cake into a store bought tasting chocolate cakeEdited on 10/24/09
- Snickerdoodle Cake w/Cinnamon ButtercreamEdited on 8/16/09
- Close to a Pina colada
Alphabetical Article List
Heavenly WASC Cake
Posted by 350BakerStreetThanks to KakeLadi, Denise2434 and (?). This is a WASC mixed up like the Heavenly White Cake recipe. It's VERY moist and fine/medium crumbed and springy :) I tried to be as precise about what I used as possible, so you can recreate my results. Delicious! *I'm a high-altitude baker, about 4500ft. May need to alter recipe for lower elevations.
Heavenly WASC Cake
- 2 boxes of Duncan Hines White Cake mix 2 1/4 C Cake Flour (Softasilk) 2 C Granulated Sugar (Superfine/C&H Baker's Sugar) 1 1/2 tsp Salt 8 Lrg Egg Whites 2 2/3 C Water 1/4 C Canola Oil (Vegetable Oil) 16 oz Sour Cream (Knudsen or Meadow Gold) 2 tsp Clear Vanilla Extract 2 tsp Almond Extract
- -Preheat oven to 340* F and spray/coat pans (6-8-10"x3") well.
- -In large bowl, mix together cake mix, flour and salt.
- -In mixing bowl, combine oil, sour cream and flavorings.
- -In separate mixing bowl, use electric beater on high to whipped eggs and sugar until it becomes a meringue-like consistency, about 5-8 minutes.
- -Starting with flour mixture, add to cream mixture alternating with the water in about 5 turns total. Keep mixer on low setting 1-2.
- -Fold in egg/sugar mix until just combined.
- -Pour into pans and bake at least 60 minutes for smaller pans and 90 minutes for larger ones.
- -Cool and enjoy!
- How to turn white box cake into a store bought tasting chocolate cake
Currently, there are 548 Active Users (12 Members and 536 Guests)
- › How is this cake done?? 37 minutes ago
- › HELP PLEASE ! MARVEL CAKE HELP 54 minutes ago
- › cake pics with prices 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Uncooked/Doughey Cake 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › how do I make a shark...plz help 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Figurine request 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › Happy World Bake Day 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Favorite CupCake 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › how do I speed up my royal icings drying time? 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Customer with a crazy request! 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950