5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Edited on 7/3/12
- Pear and Pecan CakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Scratch Hazelnut and Chocolate cakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
- topicCakes With Nuts
Alphabetical Article List
Heavenly Hash Cake
Posted by AnonymousA nutty chocolate cake with marshmallows.
Heavenly Hash Cake
- 4 eggs 1 cup butter 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups white sugar 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour 1 cup chopped pecans 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows 4 tablespoons butter, melted 4 cups confectioners' sugar 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8x12 inch pan.
2 In a large bowl, cream 1 cup butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well with each addition. Add vanilla and mix to incorporate.
3 In a separate bowl, mix flour and cocoa together, then add to the egg mixture and mix well to combine. Add nuts and combine.
4 Pour into prepared 8x12 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes. While cake is still hot, cover with marshmallows.
5 To Make Topping: In a small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons melted butter, confectioners' sugar, 4 tablespoons cocoa and evaporated milk. Spread evenly over top of cake.
- Pear and Pecan Cake
- › Looking for universal cake filling that is not too sweet, lasts ... 31 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Booth at Outdoor Market 42 minutes ago
- › HELP!!! DISASTER with Michelle Foster fondant recipe!! 55 minutes ago
- › Press Article... can't hurt business!! 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › HELP for wedding cake:can i make gumpaste ruffles on MMF covered cake? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Verity of cakes 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Strawberry Cake 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › transporting a full sheet cake 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › What tool do you wish you had never bought? 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Help Help please :( 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net