Related Forum Threads
Cookies for all occasions
Edited on 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsEdited on 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesEdited on 7/27/12
- Sugar Cookie Frosting
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by guerinam
- 1 ½ cups Dark Molasses 1 cup packed Brown Sugar ¾ cup Cold Water 1/3 cup Shortening 7 cups All-purpose Flour 2 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon Ground Allspice 2 teaspoon Ground Ginger 1 teaspoon Ground Cloves 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Get 2 different bowls ? Large and Medium
- Mix Molasses, Brown Sugar, Water, and Shortening in the *Medium* bowl until well blended. An electric mixer on a slow setting works well.
- Mix Flour, Salt, Allspice, Ginger, Cloves, Cinnamon into the *Large* bowl. Mix well so that the flavors are evenly dispersed. I use the Four Shaker so that there are no clumps in my mix.
- Take the wet ingredients from your Medium bowl and add it to your larger bowl. Use the electric mixer of your hands to get it all together.
- Dived the entire thing into 4 parts. Use Tinfoil to wrap each section, and then set everything into the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Lay a thin layer of Flour or Shortening onto a board or table. Roll out your dough ¼ inches thick and cutout your desired shapes.
- Place about 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Leave out to cool before decorating.
- Makes 2 ½ dozen 2 ½ inch cookies.
- Peanut Butter Balls
Currently, there are 892 Active Users (24 Members and 868 Guests)
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 1 minute ago
- › My newest "trick" 9 minutes ago
- › How to paint on candy melt 11 minutes ago
- › Help! I feel just AWFUL! 16 minutes ago
- › URGENT!! Baking a three layer cake - How do you all do it? 24 minutes ago
- › Candy melt transfers?? 26 minutes ago
- › How do I brush face details on a cake pop? 30 minutes ago
- › Pricing my cake... 33 minutes ago
- › Returns... 40 minutes ago
- › Attention all TX Cottage Food Bakers 42 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › how to make free hand GARDEINA'S ! by galidink
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat