Edited on 10/26/12
- Rolled Vanilla FondantEdited on 10/25/12
- Rolled ButtercreamEdited on 10/25/12
- Molding Chocolate Clay
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by sunshine4UThis dries very fast and very hard. Keep smaller pieces in ziplock bags to keep it workable. If it does start to harden just pop it in the microwave for 4-5 seconds.
- 4 Tbsp water 1 sachet gelatin powder 2 tsp liquid glucose (I used light corn syrup) 4 1/2 cups icing sugar 1-4 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1. Place water in small heat-proof bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and leave it to soak for about 2 minutes.
- 2. Sift the icing sugar into a mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- 3. Put some water into a saucepan and stand the bowl of water/gelatin into this saucepan. Heat gently until gelatin dissolves.
- 4. Remove water/gelatin mixture from heat and pour the glucose (or corn syrup) in and stire together. Let sit for about 1 minute.
- 5. Pour the gelatin mixture into the center of the icing sugar. Use a knife to stir it in. When it has bound together, knead it like bread dough adding cornstarch as needed.
- Rolled Vanilla Fondant
Currently, there are 540 Active Users (9 Members and 531 Guests)
- › Help with pricing please! 21 minutes ago
- › Why do I keep getting air bubbles under fondant?? 26 minutes ago
- › Unmelted gelatin in my homemade marshmellow fondant...what am I... 30 minutes ago
- › Strawberry Filling for 3 Tiered Fondant Cake 54 minutes ago
- › Cookie order 1 hour ago
- › Bedtime stories! 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Corset Cake....HOW???? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › What equipment should I get to replace all the crap I have from W. 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Stacking 2 layer 8" and single 6" ? 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › great new royal icing idea! 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › how to make free hand GARDEINA'S ! by galidink
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat