Sugar Free Cake
Edited on 4/25/04
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/FillingEdited on 11/15/10
- War CakeEdited on 5/5/04
- Spanish Bar Cake
Alphabetical Article List
Fresh Pear Cake
Posted by AnonymousThis is the recipe that I like to use with the fresh pears that I get from my trees in late August. It's also lower in fat and cholesterol than most regular cakes.
Fresh Pear Cake
- 4 cups peeled, cored and chopped pears 2 cups white sugar 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves 4 egg whites 2/3 cup canola oil 1 cup chopped pecans
1 Combine the pears and the sugar and let stand for one hour.
2 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a 10 inch bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3 Slightly beat the egg whites and combine them with the oil, chopped pecans and pear mixture.
4 Stir the flour, salt, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves. Stir in the pear mixture. Pour batter into the prepared bundt pan.
5 Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Remove from oven ant let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing form pan.
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
- › colour of pluto? 1 minute ago
- › Pregnant Belly Cakes 3 minutes ago
- › Baby butt cake for 40 people?? 3 minutes ago
- › Do you give out your cake recipes? 6 minutes ago
- › Pricing for children's cake 15 minutes ago
- › Verity of cakes 15 minutes ago
- › Boutique stand shape with rice krispies - How 19 minutes ago
- › What tool do you wish you had never bought? 20 minutes ago
- › Spider-Man head help 20 minutes ago
- › HELP! Gourmet flavors???? 23 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net