Applesauce Snack Cake
Edited on 5/29/09
- Banana-Apple Spice CakeEdited on 10/7/07
- Throw it Together CakeEdited on 5/5/04
- Spicy Apple Cake
Alphabetical Article List
Fresh Apple Spice Cake
Posted by AnonymousThis is a lovely fall dessert which is a lovely moist and dark cake.
Fresh Apple Spice Cake
- 4 cups thinly sliced apples 1 cup water 2 tablespoons white sugar 1 3/8 cups butter 2 1/2 cups white sugar 4 eggs 3 cups all-purpose flour 2 cups whole wheat flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 cup raisins
1 Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour one 10 inch tube pan.
2 Place apples, water and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in a saucepan. Cook, covered, over medium heat until tender. Approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Remove apple mixture from heat and set aside.
3 In a large bowl cream the butter with the remaining 2-1/2 cups white sugar. Beat in the eggs, then the apple mixture (including the liquid).
4 Stir the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and ground cloves together. Beat the flour mixture into the apple mixture until just thoroughly moistened. Stir in the raisins. Turn the batter into the prepared pan.
5 Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until cake tests done. Let cake cool and rack. Makes about 20 to 24 servings.
- Banana-Apple Spice Cake
- › My first charged order as 'Tip-Top Cakes'! 6 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 12 minutes ago
- › Best Wedding Cake 14 minutes ago
- › HELP! Groom's cake falling apart & due tomorrow :( 14 minutes ago
- › How much gamache needed for a double barrel cake? 16 minutes ago
- › Satin Ice Fondant is cracking 47 minutes ago
- › Cake design stores in italy 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Hiding Bumpy fondant....HELP!!! Please 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › SMBC bleeding, help!!! 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Scratch Cake Recipes 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking