Red Velvet Cheesecake
Edited on 11/15/10
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/FillingEdited on 11/15/10
- Red Velvet Cake w/ whipped Vanilla IcingEdited on 6/22/10
- Sweeties Red Velvet Cake
- topicSouthern U S
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by pinkboxIt can be used when needing a glassy like appearance on fondant. (ie a windshield like on this car It dries to a shine. I have doulbed, tripled with no problem.
- 1 tsp gelatin 3 tsp water (out of tap) 1 tsp liquid glucose ( I used corn syrup)
- Sprinkle gelaitn in the water. Let stand until it becomes spongy.
- Dissolve until clear over hot, not boiling water.
- Add liquid glucose/corn syrup and stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into an airtight container. The mixture will become hard/stiff.
- To use it, heat the varnish in a container of hot, not boiling water.
- Paint onto item to be vanished while mixture is still hot.
- DO NOT KEEP IN REFRIGERATOR.
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Currently, there are 1055 Active Users (20 Members and 1035 Guests)
- › Guava Filling 14 seconds ago
- › Target Wedding Dress? 3 minutes ago
- › Hard Cake??? 16 minutes ago
- › Dragon Cake 29 minutes ago
- › How to stack cake dummies? 38 minutes ago
- › How to make a Dragon Cake 41 minutes ago
- › Hi, I need help 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Getting Permission or Not too? 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Please Help me plan a Dora birthday 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Cake decorating supply store 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net