Posted by SamsoumEasy , Light, DELICIOUS
Easy Chocolate cake
- 3 eggs 1 cup of sugar 1 cup of milk 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest 1 and 1/2 cup of flour 2 teaspoons of baking powder 3/4 cup of cocoa powder Pinch of salt 1/2 cup of vegetable oil Milk chocolte chips
- PREHEAT OVEN: 350 degrees
- 1-Beat the eggs with vanilla or lemon zest and sugar.
- 2- Add milk.
- 3- Add 1 cup of flour, mix
- 4- Add the baking powder , the rest of the four , the cocoa powder and the pinch of salt, mix
- 5- Add the vegetable oil slowly while mixing
- 6- Pour the mixture in a greased and floured 10'' pan 2 inch high
- 7- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, check if the cake is done with a toothpick (toothpick has to come out clean)
- 8- After taking the cake out of the oven immediatly sprinkle some chocolate chips!!! YUMMY