Posted by eema2fourThis is THE best recipe I have used. I willoften try other chocolate frostings, but keep coming back to this. ALERT-contains egg yolk
Debra's Hungarian Chocolate Frosting
- 4-5 ounces UNsweetened chocolate 2 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar 1/4 cup hot water 2 yolks- well beated 6 Tablespoons margarine
- Carefully melt the chocolate.
- In mixer bowl bombine the chocolate, suagr and water, blending well. Add eggs and margarine.
- If used immediately, can be poured over cake.
- Refrigerate for a short time before spreading on cake. Pipes borders, rosettes etc. beautifully!