Posted by BeccaB
Dark Black Icing
- 1 container of dark chocolate icing - any brand 1 bottle black food coloring BLACK spoon (coloring will dye spoon so black is best) mixer with large bowl
- - Scrape icing from container in to large mixing bowl
- - Add 8 tablespoons of food coloring to icing in bowl
- - With spoon, stir coloring in to icing to coat
- - Once coated to where there is no liquid in bottom of bowl use mixer to mix the coloring and icing completely together
- - If liquid is still noticable the mixer will splatter it causing a mess!
- - The more coloring added, the darker the icing!
- - Wahlah BLACK icing, and frosts one cake