Lemon Pound Cake
Edited on 6/7/11
- Cappuccino Triple Chocolate Sour Cream Pound CakeEdited on 4/4/11
- Lemon Pound CakeEdited on 11/15/10
- Dena's Pound Cake
Alphabetical Article List
Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Posted by sarahnash_14
A great-tasting cake that's really easy to do (I've done it as a beginner and I've gotten great results). It's also great for cupcakes. Of all the cakes I've made, this is the one I like best.
Butter (337.5 g / 1 1/2 cups)
Cream Cheese (225 g / 1 bar)
White Sugar (565 g / 3 cups)
Eggs (375 g / 6 pcs)
Vanilla Extract (1 tsp)
All-Purpose Flour (340 g / 3 cups)
Salt (1 tsp) Rum (3 tbsps)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 deg F / 177 deg C. Grease and line two 8" round pans.
2. Cream butter and cream cheese together until smooth.
3. Add sugar until light and fluffy (about 5 mins)
4. Add eggs one at a time to creamed mixture, beating well until combined. Mix in vanilla and rum.
5. Combine the flour and salt and sift together. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture in two additions, mixing until just combined.
6. Pour into the prepared tins and bake until golden and tester comes out almost clean (just a few crumbs attached). This will take about an hour or more.
If you want to make this a chocolate cream cheese pound cake, simply replace 65g (about half a cup) of flour with equal amounts of cocoa powder.
- Cappuccino Triple Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake
- › Help! Baseball theme party!!! 8 minutes ago
- › Edible Image and Fridge 11 minutes ago
- › Where can I find this Sugarveil mat? Or any that are not frumpy? 16 minutes ago
- › Wedding Cake for Outdoor Reception in JULY (North Carolina) 22 minutes ago
- › partnering with a venue 23 minutes ago
- › Buttercream from homemade butter? 26 minutes ago
- › Who owns this cake? 30 minutes ago
- › chocolate toppers question 35 minutes ago
- › Help Help please :( 44 minutes ago
- › Madeleine Pan 48 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950