Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Edited on 10/24/12
- Banana cup cakes.Edited on 8/21/12
- Banana Loaf CakeEdited on 7/31/12
- Banana &&&& carrot cake
- topicBanana Cakes
Alphabetical Article List
Cindy's Banana Bread
Posted by cindy531Very moist and plenty of banana in this cake. It will become one of your favorites...if you like banana bread.
Cindy's Banana Bread
- 2 Sticks of butter, melted 5 over-ripe bananas 2 ½ cups of sugar 4 eggs ¾ cup buttermilk 3 cups of flour 1 ½ tsp baking soda ½ tsp salt 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- In a large bowl place butter, bananas, sugar and mash well. A potato masher works well for this part. Add eggs and mix well. Add buttermilk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl place the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix all ingredients well with a fork. Add one cup of flour at a time to the wet ingredients and blend well with a whisk until all the flour is incorporated.
- This recipe makes to loaves. Pour batter in to a well greased loaf pan. Do not fill to the top as the batter will rise.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 70 to 80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- *optional: you can add 1 cup of walnuts or chocolate chips to the batter.
- It has bananas! LOL!
- Banana cup cakes.
Currently, there are 670 Active Users (12 Members and 658 Guests)
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 4 minutes ago
- › Fudge Filling 24 minutes ago
- › Looking for a Certain Cake, Its a Baby shower cake, HELP 35 minutes ago
- › 3D Bust Cakes???? 38 minutes ago
- › HELP! Groom's cake falling apart & due tomorrow :( 47 minutes ago
- › frosting to last in the heat!? 55 minutes ago
- › soy and dairy free frosting for a smash cake?? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Can you turn any ganache into a ganache buttercream? 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Is cake from 'scratch' cheaper than a box? 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › How to make a bottle pouring out on a cake? 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking