Posted by AnonymousChocolate Fudge Easter Eggs So delicious, and so easy!
Chocolate Fudge Easter Eggs
- 2/3 cup undiluted evaporated milk 1-2/3 cups granulated sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 1-1/2 cups diced marshmallows (16 medium sized) 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips (about 9 oz) 1 teaspoon vanilla 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix evaporated milk, sugar and salt in saucepan over medium heat. Stir until boiling, then cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add
- other ingredients. Stir 1 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallows melt. Let stand until cold; then form into egg shapes about 2 inches long x 1 inch wide.
- If desired, roll in coconut tinted with food coloring or decorate with icing. Makes about 30 chocolate fudge Easter eggs. Wrap in colored cellophane for gift
- giving. This is not health food...