Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- Strawberry Butter Cream FillingEdited on 5/19/08
- Simply LemonEdited on 4/25/04
- Mini Cheesecakes III
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by AnonymousWhen I make these, people just RAVE about them! Mini cheesecakes with sour cream topping.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese 1 cup white sugar 5 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 8 ounces sour cream 1 cup white sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cupcake pans with paper cupcake liners.
2 In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar. Stir in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla. Spoon into cupcake pans to fill about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
3 Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
4 To make the sour cream topping, whisk together the sour cream, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spoon into the well on the top of each cupcake.
5 Return to the oven and bake for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, until set. Set cupcake pans on racks to cool, do not remove cupcakes from the pan until they are completely cool. For a finishing touch, you can add a dollop of your favorite pie filling on top.
- Strawberry Butter Cream Filling
- › Hello kitty topper 7 minutes ago
- › What are these strawberries dipped in!? HELP! 9 minutes ago
- › How do I price this cake? 12 minutes ago
- › Anyone using Moonfruit for their website? 14 minutes ago
- › assembling the wedding cake.... 29 minutes ago
- › What do you think of the recent changes to CakeCentral? 30 minutes ago
- › Why did my fondant decorations soften? 56 minutes ago
- › What tool do you wish you had never bought? 58 minutes ago
- › apple tree trunk wedding cake... how do i make this cake? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Cake Center Not Baking 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking