Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Simplest Vanilla cupcake recipe
Edited on 6/7/11
- Apple Cupcake/Caramel Apple CupcakeEdited on 6/12/11
- Carrot CakeEdited on 6/11/11
- Peach Cobbler cake/cupcakes
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by OsgirlI love this recipe! I took Sprinkles' strawberry cupcake recipe and changed it into a carrot cupcake. It's delicious and moist. I use Georgetown Cupcake's vanilla cream cheese frosting.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted 1 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp coarse salt 1 tsp cinnamon 1/4 cup whole milk, room temperature 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature 1 cup sugar 1 large egg, room temperature 2 large egg whites, room temperature 1 1/2 cups grated carrots 1/3 cup grated apple (your favorite kind) Frosting: 6 oz cream cheese, room temperature 1/2 stick unsalted butter, room temperature 1/4 tsp vanilla extract 4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
InstructionsPreheat over to 350. Sift and mix together: flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Cream butter and sugar until mixed well. Add the egg and egg whites one at a time mixing in between. In a small bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Slowly add 1/3 of the flour mixture followed by 1/3 of the milk mixture and mix on low just until mixed. Repeat 2X ending with the milk mixture. Use a spatula to carefully mix in the grated apple followed by the grated carrot. Scoop into liners filling about 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for 18-22 minutes. ***These make a perfect dome by baking at 400 degrees for the first 5 minutes. Then turn the temperature down to 350 for the remainder of the time. Frosting: Mix all ingredients for about 5 minutes.
- Apple Cupcake/Caramel Apple Cupcake
Currently, there are 738 Active Users (18 Members and 720 Guests)
- › Ruffle and top border 17 minutes ago
- › Separating buttercream..? 40 minutes ago
- › Help Help please :( 53 minutes ago
- › Suggestions please. Heel for a shoe 58 minutes ago
- › ciroc bottle label 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › 2D horse cake head for 30 people how big? help!!! 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Castle Cake - Question regarding decoration of turrets 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Questions about SugarVeil Icing 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › partnering with a venue 3 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Guitar cake servings from 9x13 or 11x15 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950