Edited on 6/12/11
- Yellow cakeEdited on 6/12/11
- Pineapple Coconut WASCEdited on 6/7/11
- Chocolate Spice Cake
- topicPudding Cakes
Alphabetical Article List
Caramel-apple pudding cake
Posted by meldieThis is delicious cake pudding....
Caramel-apple pudding cake
- ?2 medium tart cooking apples, such as Granny Smith or Jonathan, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced (2 cups) ?3 tablespoon lemon juice ?1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon ?1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg ?1/4 cup raisins ?1 cup all-purpose flour ?3/4 cup packed brown sugar ?1 teaspoon baking powder ?1/4 teaspoon baking soda ?1/2 cup milk ?2 tablespoon butter (no substitutes), melted ?1 teaspoon vanilla ?1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts ?3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping ?1/2 cup water ?1 tablespoon butter (no substitutes)
- ?1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- ?2. Grease a 2-quart square baking dish; arrange apple slices in bottom of dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Top evenly with raisins; set aside.
- ?3. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl. Add milk, the 2 tablespoons melted butter, and vanilla; mix well. Stir in nuts. Spread batter evenly over apple mixture.
- ?4. Combine caramel topping, water, and the 1 tablespoon butter in a small saucepan; bring to boiling. Pour caramel mixture over the batter in the baking dish.
- ?5. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes or until set in center. Spoon warm individual servings into dessert dishes, inverting each portion. Spoon caramel-apple mixture from the pan over each portion. Makes 12 servings.
- it containts Carbohydrate 42g per servings
- Yellow cake
Currently, there are 1249 Active Users (28 Members and 1221 Guests)
- › Popular Wedding Cake Styles 1 minute ago
- › Whipped Cream Flag Cake without Fruit????? 3 minutes ago
- › How much do people think a cake costs to make??? 4 minutes ago
- › Cake idea for anniversary 7 minutes ago
- › 2nd time cancellation- need help 13 minutes ago
- › How do i price for a fake wedding cake? 16 minutes ago
- › how do I make an open mouthed shark head cake pop? 22 minutes ago
- › In need of creative minds..... :) 26 minutes ago
- › What do you think of the recent changes to CakeCentral? 28 minutes ago
- › Has anyone bought The Art of Royal Icing by Eddie Spence? 29 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan