Edited on 6/12/11
- Yellow cakeEdited on 6/12/11
- Pineapple Coconut WASCEdited on 6/7/11
- Chocolate Spice Cake
- topicPudding Cakes
Alphabetical Article List
Caramel-apple pudding cake
Posted by meldieThis is delicious cake pudding....
Caramel-apple pudding cake
- ?2 medium tart cooking apples, such as Granny Smith or Jonathan, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced (2 cups) ?3 tablespoon lemon juice ?1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon ?1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg ?1/4 cup raisins ?1 cup all-purpose flour ?3/4 cup packed brown sugar ?1 teaspoon baking powder ?1/4 teaspoon baking soda ?1/2 cup milk ?2 tablespoon butter (no substitutes), melted ?1 teaspoon vanilla ?1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts ?3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping ?1/2 cup water ?1 tablespoon butter (no substitutes)
- ?1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- ?2. Grease a 2-quart square baking dish; arrange apple slices in bottom of dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Top evenly with raisins; set aside.
- ?3. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl. Add milk, the 2 tablespoons melted butter, and vanilla; mix well. Stir in nuts. Spread batter evenly over apple mixture.
- ?4. Combine caramel topping, water, and the 1 tablespoon butter in a small saucepan; bring to boiling. Pour caramel mixture over the batter in the baking dish.
- ?5. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes or until set in center. Spoon warm individual servings into dessert dishes, inverting each portion. Spoon caramel-apple mixture from the pan over each portion. Makes 12 servings.
- it containts Carbohydrate 42g per servings
- Yellow cake
Currently, there are 1059 Active Users (23 Members and 1036 Guests)
- › Is cake from 'scratch' cheaper than a box? 1 minute ago
- › Which type of buttercream stays better? 6 minutes ago
- › Creativity drought 7 minutes ago
- › Why do I keep getting air bubbles under fondant?? 9 minutes ago
- › frosting to last in the heat!? 17 minutes ago
- › Fudge Filling 42 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Stands 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Best way to stencil letters onto fondant without it running??? 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Sculpted sneakers pricing 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Black Lace on wedding cake - HELP ASAP!!!! 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking