Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- Strawberry Butter Cream FillingEdited on 5/19/08
- Super Enhanced Cake FormulaEdited on 4/18/13
- Egg Nog Cupcakes
Alphabetical Article List
Cake in a Mug
Posted by AnonymousCake mix in a mug that can be made in the microwave. Use any flavor of cake mix and corresponding flavor of pudding mix. For the glaze, Use a corresponding flavor of powdered mix, such as lemonade for lemon, cocoa for chocolate, etcetera.
Cake in a Mug
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix 2 2/3 cups confectioners' sugar 1/4 cup powdered lemonade mix
1 Check your coffee mugs to make sure each one holds 1 1/2 cups water.
2 Place dry cake mix and dry pudding mix into a large bowl and blend well with a whisk. This will be about 4 to 4 1/2 cups of dry mix and will make 8 coffee cup cake mixes. Divide mix into 8 small plastic bags (about 1/2 cup each). Place mix into a corner of each bag and tie it there with a twist tie.
3 Make glaze mix: in a medium bowl, combine confectioners sugar with powdered flavoring mix. Divide into 8 small plastic bags and close bag with a twist tie. Attach each glaze mix to the cake mix bags with a twist tie. Place one of each bag into each cup.
4 Attach the following instructions to each cup: Generously spray inside of cup with cooking spray. Empty contents of cake mix packet in cup. Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 tablespoon water to dry mix. Mix 15 seconds, carefully mixing in all dry mix. Microwave on full power for 2 minutes. While cake is cooking, place ingredients from Glaze mix into a very small container and add 1 1/2 teaspoon water. Mix well. When cake is done, pour glaze over cake in cup. Enjoy while warm.
- Strawberry Butter Cream Filling
- › Marshmallow fondant... For sculpting? 1 minute ago
- › fondant figure.? 6 minutes ago
- › Success With New Size Cake Mixes WASC 7 minutes ago
- › Everything you ever wanted to know about buttercream 8 minutes ago
- › Tree trunk cake... 12 minutes ago
- › Ruffles! 13 minutes ago
- › Does a raspberry preserve filling need refrigeration? 34 minutes ago
- › NC Home Bakery Laws 34 minutes ago
- › i'm devasted... 37 minutes ago
- › Urgent! Bringing buttercream back to room temp 40 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking