Edited on 5/15/12
- BEIGNETS - (BEEN - YA)Edited on 12/28/11
- Pineapple cream PastryEdited on 6/13/11
- Pineapple Coconut WASC
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by AnonymousThis cake was born on the bayou. It has a caramel pecan sauce that soaks into the cake..
- 3 cups all-purpose flour 1 1/2 cups white sugar 2 teaspoons baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 eggs 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice 3/4 cup white sugar 3/4 cup evaporated milk 1/2 pound butter 1 cup chopped pecans 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
2 In a large bowl, sift together flour, 1 1/2 cup sugar, salt and baking soda. Add eggs, pineapple and juice. Mix at low speed until well blended.
3 Pour batter into prepared 9x13 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Have topping ready when cake is done.
4 To Make Topping: In a saucepan, combine milk, 3/4 cup sugar and butter. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add pecans and coconut and combine. Remove from heat.
5 When cake comes out of the oven, Pour on the topping and carefully spread on while cake is still hot.
- BEIGNETS - (BEEN - YA)
- › Pipe neatly on the side of the cake. 24 seconds ago
- › almond, vanilla extract... is there nuts? 55 seconds ago
- › My first wedding cake. help 9 minutes ago
- › Peer Review Cake Club! 10 minutes ago
- › Wedding cakes 13 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 23 minutes ago
- › cream cheese icing and fondant 30 minutes ago
- › Cool trick to level cakes! 31 minutes ago
- › Does cake have to be refrigerated? 35 minutes ago
- › Newbie in Uk, help please 45 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950