Posted by good36Light and fluffy, not too sweet.
Buttercream best ever
- 2 1/2 Cup Crisco 4 cups confectioners sugar 3 Tbl Merengue powder 1/3 to 1/2 tsp salt 3/4 Cup granulated sugar 1 tsp flavoring ( l like French Vanilla) 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbl boiling water
- Mix Crisco and confectioners sugar in one bowl. Beat 5 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in separate bowl. mix the rest of the ingredients until it forms stiff peaks.
- Mix both parts together and beat 3 to 5 minutes longer.
- Makes a nice light white icing of medium consistency.