Edited on 4/26/04
- Bright Blue Monday CakeEdited on 4/26/04
- Blueberry Coffee Cake IIEdited on 4/26/04
- Blueberry Buttermilk Coffeecake
Alphabetical Article List
Blueberry Coffee Cake I
Posted by AnonymousThis cake is super for a quick breakfast snack with coffee.
Blueberry Coffee Cake I
- 1 cup packed brown sugar 2/3 cup all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 cup butter 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup butter 1 cup white sugar 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 cup milk 1 cup fresh blueberries 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting
1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a Bundt pan well with cooking spray.
2 Make the streusel topping: Mix 1 brown cup sugar, 2/3 cup flour, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Cut in 1/2 cup butter or margarine; topping mixture will be crumbly. Set aside.
3 For the cake: Beat 1/2 cup butter or margarine in large bowl until creamy; add 1 cup white sugar, and beat until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Whisk together 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt; add alternately with the milk to the creamed mixture, beating well after each addition.
4 Spread half the batter in the prepared pan. Cover with berries, and add remaining batter by tablespoons. Cover with streusel topping.
5 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 to 60 minutes, until deep golden brown. Remove pan to wire rack to cool. Invert onto a plate after cake has cooled, and dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Bright Blue Monday Cake
- › Tall bakery boxes 21 seconds ago
- › Tiered Cake Boxes.......???? 4 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 5 minutes ago
- › Mickey Mouse club house cake. 7 minutes ago
- › cake pics with prices 11 minutes ago
- › First wedding cake and cupcakes timeline help? 13 minutes ago
- › Novelty Cakes Contest Criteria? 17 minutes ago
- › candy business help. 27 minutes ago
- › help 37 minutes ago
- › Suggestions please. Heel for a shoe 40 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net