Related Forum Threads
Cookies for all occasions
Edited on 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsEdited on 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesEdited on 7/27/12
- Sugar Cookie Frosting
Alphabetical Article List
Best ever Almond Fingers
Posted by patticakesncI love Almond Fingers and have searched for the perfect recipe. Here it is. I don't remember where exactly I found it. These are to die for. Rich and yummy! The cooking time is according to the recipe. I cut my time down to about 8 minutes. They come out soft and delicious!
Best ever Almond Fingers
- INGREDIENTS 1 cup unsalted butter, softened 1 cup white sugar 1 egg 1 egg yolk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon almond extract 1 5/8 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped 2 tablespoons butter 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together unsalted butter and sugar. Beat in the egg and egg yolk one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and almond extracts. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually stir into the sugar mixture until smoothly blended. Fill a large pastry bag fitted with a 3/4 inch round tip. A large freezer storage bag with one of the corners snipped off will also work.
- Pipe dough into 2 inch long logs using a side to side squiggle motion. Space cookies at least 2 inches apart. Place cookie sheets with cookies into the freezer for a couple of minutes to harden.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool for a few minutes on the baking sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In the microwave or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt chocolate and 2 tablespoons of butter, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the milk. Dip both ends of the cooled cookies into the chocolate and place them onto waxed paper to set.
- Servings Per Recipe: 60 Amount Per Serving Calories: 73 Total Fat: 4.6g Cholesterol: 16mg Sodium: 20mg Total Carbs: 7.6g Dietary Fiber: 0.3g Protein: 0.7g
- Peanut Butter Balls
Currently, there are 532 Active Users (8 Members and 524 Guests)
- › HELP for wedding cake:can i make gumpaste ruffles on MMF covered cake? 4 minutes ago
- › Verity of cakes 13 minutes ago
- › HELP!!! DISASTER with Michelle Foster fondant recipe!! 17 minutes ago
- › Favorite CupCake 19 minutes ago
- › Strawberry Cake 22 minutes ago
- › transporting a full sheet cake 27 minutes ago
- › What tool do you wish you had never bought? 50 minutes ago
- › Help Help please :( 58 minutes ago
- › Tight center gardenia with expanding petals spiraling out 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › How to stack a tiered rosette cake 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net