Related Forum Threads
Cookies for all occasions
Edited on 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsEdited on 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesEdited on 7/27/12
- Sugar Cookie Frosting
Alphabetical Article List
Best Cut-Out Sugar Cookies
Posted by kandio63This formula is great for your shaped sugar cookies for christmas, Valentines, or any other holiday. They keep there shape and they taste great. Basic rolled vanilla cookies that can be decorate and/or iced.
Best Cut-Out Sugar Cookies
- Sift Togeter: 2 3/4 cups sifted All purpose flour 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp. salt In a sperate bowl Put: 3/4 cups soft butter in a large bowl of electric mixer Add: 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract or a combination of vanilla and almond extract
- Beat with mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in flour mixtrue blending after each addition, after last addition beat until smooth. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- Roll a small amount of dough at a time on a floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness. Keep remaining dough in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Cut in desiered shapes with cookie cutters. Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated over 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until pale brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool. Decorate as desired. (with colored sugar or sugar frosting.)
- Makes 4 dozen 3 inch cookies.
- Peanut Butter Balls
Currently, there are 652 Active Users (15 Members and 637 Guests)
- › Help Help please :( 58 minutes ago
- › 2D horse cake head for 30 people how big? help!!! 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Questions about SugarVeil Icing 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › partnering with a venue 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › Guitar cake servings from 9x13 or 11x15 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Guitar cake 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Please helps make Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figures!! 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/17/13 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › How do i make a honey pot / jar with gumpaste / fondant 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Duff cake mix...seriously???? 3 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950