Buttercream de Chocolate con Baileys
Edited on 6/13/11
- Tres LecheEdited on 6/7/11
- Traditional Guatemalan candy: Canillitas de leche condensadaEdited on 6/7/11
- Bizcocho De Puerto Rico
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by AnonymousA Basque specialty that has pastry cream encased in a light shortdough pastry.
- 1 1/8 cups milk 1/3 cup white sugar 1/3 cup white sugar 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1 1/8 cups white sugar 3 eggs
1 To Make the pastry cream Filling: In a sauce pan, combine the milk and 1/3 cup of sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat. In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup of sugar and 2 tablespoons flour. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
2 Mix 1/2 cup of hot milk into egg mixture, then pour the egg mixture back into the saucepan with the hot milk. Return to heat and bring to a boil. Continue cooking over medium heat until mixture thickens and becomes smooth. Remove from heat and let cool for 1 hour.
3 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch springform pan. Combine and sift the flour and baking powder. Set aside
4 Cream 1 1/8 cup sugar and 3 eggs until light and fluffy. Fold in the sifted flour mixture in three increments, being careful not to overmix.
5 Put half of the dough into the greased pan. Spread the dough so that it covers the bottom of the pan. Place pastry cream to within 3/4 inch of the edge. Add the second half of the cake dough, making sure to enclose all of the filling.
6 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Tres Leche
- › How much do people think a cake costs to make??? 1 second ago
- › edible.lustre spray black 44 seconds ago
- › Top hat at a jaunty angle - how?!! 6 minutes ago
- › Please help...wedding cake topped with dummy topped with... 9 minutes ago
- › Cake idea for anniversary 28 minutes ago
- › Ideas needed on a cake for twins. 41 minutes ago
- › Pricing question 48 minutes ago
- › How do I make the flowers on this cake? 50 minutes ago
- › Post your WORST cake!! (cpntinued since after the crash) 59 minutes ago
- › SPS instructions 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan