Posted by RICKASHThis banana cake is very moist and so easy to make. Its so hard to stop at just once slice of cake.
Banana cake with white chocolate butter icicng
- 1 pkt banana cake mix 2 very ripe babanas - mashed 2 - 3 tablespoons sour cream or thick cream ICING 3/4 cup confectioners sugar 125g / 4.4oz melted white chocolate 125g / 4.4 oz butter/margarine.
- Make up cake mix in accordance to packet. I use Greens Brand. It has an agg and water, and I add the other ingredients.
- Pre heat oven to 180.C / 352.F
- place cake batter in prepared tin 8' x 3' round and bake for 40-45 mins. You can divide the mixture into 2 shallow 8' rounds and bake for approx 30 mins. These times and temperature may vary depending on the cake mix directions. Please follow directions on the box.
- Place confectioners sugar and butter in bowl and mix until its light and fluffy. Melt white chocolate, allow to come back to room temp and add to the butter / sugar mix. If icicng becomes too hard to work with pop it in the microwave for a few seconds