Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Edited on 10/24/12
- Banana cup cakes.Edited on 8/21/12
- Banana Loaf CakeEdited on 7/31/12
- Banana &&&& carrot cake
- topicBanana Cakes
Alphabetical Article List
Banana Cake IV
Posted by AnonymousThe only banana cake in the world!! It is easy to make, does not cost too much to buy the ingredients, and is very delicious. Everyone will like it!!
Banana Cake IV
- 1 1/8 cups butter 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour 2 ripe bananas, mashed 2 tablespoons milk 1/2 cup white sugar 2 eggs, separated 1/4 cup chopped walnuts 1/4 teaspoon banana extract
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf tin well.
2 Beat the egg whites until very stiff.
3 Cream butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat the egg yolks with the banana essence and the milk; stir into creamed mixture. Fold in bananas and walnuts. Sift the flour, and fold into the creamed mixture. Carefully fold in the egg whites. Pour batter into the prepared tin.
4 Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack, and cool. Slice and serve.
- Banana cup cakes.
- › Fruit Cake 54 seconds ago
- › Is cake from 'scratch' cheaper than a box? 1 minute ago
- › Poll...use this or that... 4 minutes ago
- › Pricing my cake... 10 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 11 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP! 19 minutes ago
- › Boxing cakes for delivery 28 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 47 minutes ago
- › Crumb Boss Recipes 59 minutes ago
- › SMBC bleeding, help!!! 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking