Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Edited on 10/24/12
- Banana cup cakes.Edited on 8/21/12
- Banana Loaf CakeEdited on 7/31/12
- Banana &&&& carrot cake
- topicBanana Cakes
Alphabetical Article List
Banana Cake III
Posted by AnonymousThis delicious blend of banana cake and cream cheese frosting will make your day! Just relax and enjoy this tasty masterpiece! If you like to eat healthy or have sudden cravings for banana and cream cheese, just keep a piece of this in your 'fridge'!!!
Banana Cake III
- 1 cup white sugar 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1/2 cup water 1 cup mashed bananas 1 pinch salt 1 cup mayonnaise 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese 1 cup butter, softened 4 cups confectioners' sugar 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9 inch round pans.
2 Combine sugar, flour, baking soda, water, mashed bananas, salt, and mayonnaise. Mix together, and pour into the cake pans.
3 Bake cake about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven, and cool on wire racks.
4 In a mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and butter or margarine together. Gradually add sugar and vanilla, and mix well. Stir in nuts. Fill and frost the cake.
- Banana cup cakes.
- › I need your opinion on what to do! 1 minute ago
- › Heavy cream left out 2 minutes ago
- › Did you start out with cupcakes or cakes? 4 minutes ago
- › Any fancy bakeries or great supply shops in Memphis, TN? 5 minutes ago
- › perfect black stripes on a white cake 6 minutes ago
- › How much to charge for a 3-layer vs. a 2-layer cake? 9 minutes ago
- › i'm devasted... 20 minutes ago
- › Best selling cupcake flavors 25 minutes ago
- › Box question... cardboard vs. plastic clamshell 32 minutes ago
- › Cookies won't stay on the stick 38 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net