Malone's Pound Cake
Edited on 6/24/12
- CREAM CHEESE POUNDCAKE!!Edited on 6/7/11
- Lemon Pound CakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Cappuccino Triple Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake
- topicPound Cakes
Alphabetical Article List
Apricot Pound Cake
Posted by azuca
Apricot Pound Cake
- â?¢3 cups all-purpose flour â?¢3 cups sugar â?¢1 cup butter or margarine -- softened â?¢1 cup sour cream â?¢1/2 cup apricot nectar â?¢1 teaspoon lemon extract â?¢1 teaspoon almond extract â?¢1/2 teaspoon salt â?¢1/4 teaspoon baking soda â?¢6 eggs â?¢1 jar apricot preserves -- (12 ounces) â?¢3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt cake pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer at low, beat all ingredients except preserves and lemon juice for about 30 seconds. Scrape bowl frequently.
- Turn mixer to high and beat for about 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Cool on a rack for 20 minutes, then remove from pan. Cool thoroughly.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine preserves and lemon juice. Cook, stirring occasionally, until preserves have melted. Cool to lukewarm. Spoon half of the preserves mixture over the cake. Serve with remaining preserves and top with whipped cream, if desired.
- Serves 12 to 15.
- CREAM CHEESE POUNDCAKE!!
Currently, there are 943 Active Users (29 Members and 914 Guests)
- › Tazas de syrup por bizcocho 4 minutes ago
- › wedding cake batter 12 minutes ago
- › Grad Cake help 15 minutes ago
- › Hello, :) New here with a question 22 minutes ago
- › Graduation cap! 26 minutes ago
- › 6 tier wedding cake 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › help 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Help!! 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Is it weird if I don't eat the cake? 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/17/13 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950