Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Edited on 10/24/12
- Key Lime CupcakesEdited on 7/3/12
- Red Velvet CupcakesEdited on 6/26/12
- Coffee Squared CupcakesEdited on 5/16/12
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter FrostingEdited on 5/11/12 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Almond Joy Cupcakes
Posted by GingerCakesThis was a HUGE hit with everyone who has tried these. They are really fun and easy to make as well.
Almond Joy Cupcakes
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Moist Devil's food cake mix 3 eggs 1/2 cup oil 3/4 cup water (or follow ingredients on back of cake mix box) 1 cup chocolate chips toppings 1 small bag of shredded coconut almonds chocolate syrup frosting 1 stick of butter 1/2 cup of Crisco 2 tbsp of milk 4 cups of powdered sugar (or as much to get the constancy that you want) 1 tsp almond flavor
- Mix Devils food cake mix according to directions on the back, mix in chocolate chips, then bake for 12-15 minutes depending on oven.
- Mix frosting ingredients with hand mixer.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting, put on coconut and 1 almond on each and drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
- Key Lime Cupcakes
Currently, there are 995 Active Users (16 Members and 979 Guests)
- › Cake design stores in italy 39 seconds ago
- › How do I price this cake? 16 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 27 minutes ago
- › Ivory findant wedding cake 31 minutes ago
- › My first charged order as 'Tip-Top Cakes'! 46 minutes ago
- › Best Wedding Cake 54 minutes ago
- › HELP! Groom's cake falling apart & due tomorrow :( 55 minutes ago
- › How much gamache needed for a double barrel cake? 57 minutes ago
- › Satin Ice Fondant is cracking 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Hiding Bumpy fondant....HELP!!! Please 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking